Camp Collar - Fuchsia
Working with Saturday’s to create a custom piece in three distinct colors to celebrate our experiences. Bold and power, thoughtful and considered.
Moon Collective & Saturday’s collaboration is a celebration of AAPI heritage month. Thematically, it is inspired by Moon Studio’s journey for self discovery and exploration.
The concept for this year’s collaboration is focused around our Asian American heritage representing us in all aspects of our existence. We are here as a part of our beloved community, enriching the cities and small towns we have immigrated to. We are the shopkeeper at your corner store, your professor, aspiring artist, friend and ally.
• Open camp collar
• Standard camp collar details
• Button closure with hidden placket construction
• Bonded cover seam tape finishing at sleeve opening and bottom hem inside
• Relaxed Fit
• 65% Cotton 35% Tencel
• 6'0 model build typically wears a size medium
Printing & Care
• Screen printed
• Wash inside out in cold
• Hang dry and throw in dryer for 5 mins
• Please allow 7 business days for delivery
• Email Studio@Moon-Collective.com for exchanges or returns