Dark Blue Chore Jacket - Sold Out
This jacket has the most interesting blemish repairs. Adds to the unique character of the jacket along with the hand sewn daisy (I did that!). The fit is a true medium with a very light feel. Looking forward to the age and fading of this chore jacket.
Worked with our close friend to source these beautifully age indigo chore jackets. Each coat ranges in color of indigo, some faded to look more grey than others. Most jackets originate from France. Traditionally worn by French workers and farmers throughout the 20th century.
• The jacket fits like a Medium
• The length runs short
• Dark indigo
• All jackets have been washed and tailored
• All holes have been thoughtfully patched and sewn
• These are very worn in, very aged, but still lovely as ever
• Please allow 7-10 days for shipping