Silver Indigo Chore Jacket - Sold Out
Gosh, one of my favorites. Short collar and has aged with such grace. Traditional three pockets perfect for your our little things. Light weight material, perfect as a light coat.
Worked with our close friend to source these beautifully age indigo chore jackets. Each coat ranges in color of indigo, some faded to look more grey than others. Most jackets originate from France. Traditionally worn by French workers and farmers throughout the 20th century.
• The jacket fits like a Medium
• The length runs short
• A silver indigo, blend of grey and blue (wow)
• No major stains and most holes have been patched up
• All jackets have been washed and tailored
• All holes have been thoughtfully patched and sewn
• These are very worn in, very aged, but still lovely as ever
• Please allow 7-10 days for shipping