Fiber x Moon Chore Jacket — 01 — Sold Out
No exchanges or returns. Finally, our favorite chore logo Jacket. Printed on Vintage jackets. Please read below before purchasing. Thank you.
- Two distinct jackets cut apart and sewn back together
- Size: Medium
Worked with our close friend to source these beautifully age indigo chore jackets. We then worked with local seamstresses in Hawaii to rework each jacket. Each coat ranges in color of darkness, but embody a deep Indigo dye in all garments. Most jackets originate from France. Traditionally worn by French workers and farmers throughout the 20th century.
• The jacket usually fits between two sizes
• The length runs short
• Chest: 23” Length: 27” Shoulder: 18”
• Mixed Indigo over dyed
• Some jackets have indigo loose threads
• All jackets have been washed and tailored
• All holes have been thoughtfully patched and sewn
• Please cold wash and hand dry
• These are very worn in, very aged, but still lovely as ever
• Please allow 10 days for shipping
• No exchanges or returns