Art Dept Hoodie Faded Green
We liked the professor with his quirks and capitalization of words in feedback. We loved our classmates and the midnight conversations of where we would end up. We spent too many late nights in the Xarts Lab which we often coined as Farts Lab. We were forced to see one another everyday and everynight. We ate snacks, distracted classmates, our computers froze, we smoked a joint, we went to Kinkos at 3am and learned to love the craft.
To our many memories and faces that have come and gone, a part of me will always remember those young Art Department days. I’ll cherish those nights in on a foggy hill in San Francisco.
• Light acid bleach wash for vintage feel
• Pullover hood, inset sleeves, kangaroo pocket
• Mid weight
• 80% cotton 20% polyester anti-pill fleece
• True to size
Printing & Care
• Embroidered front and screen printed back with puff acrylic for raise quality
• Please wash cold inside out & always hang dry
• Please allow 7 business days for delivery
• Email Studio@Moon-Collective.com for exchanges or returns