Afterlife Tee Faded Black
I met with my local psychic once a week for 3 years during my time in the city. They asked me my name which they already knew and the life I have already lived. I had one question not about longevity or success of my life but about the friends and family I have come to love. When I die will I find these people in my afterlife?
We crunched the numbers in spreadsheets and T1-83 calculators, ordered too much take out for one psychic and young aspiring artist to eat. At last on our final day, the data and metrics had revealed that we had always been apart of each other's lives since the dawn of time, through the years of the pyramids and until now. The fax machine, printed sheets of graphs that proved if we loved one another that our existences would find one another again.
The psychic offered to return the payments I had made over the years with tears in their eyes but I thanked them and sped off into the night with gratitude and peace.
Premium Shirt Body
• 100% Fine Jersey cotton construction
• Durable rib neckband
• Premium thick weight shirt
• Fits oversized
• Ex: Small fits like a small-medium
• S: Length: 27.5 in / Width: 19 in
• M: Length: 28.5 in / Width: 21 in
• L: Length: 29.5 in / Width: 23 in
• XL: Length: 30.5 in / Width: 25 in
Printing & Care
• Screen printed
• Wash inside out in cold
• Hang dry and throw in dryer for 5 mins
• Please allow 7 business days for delivery
• Email Studio@Moon-Collective.com for exchanges or returns
• Thank you all so much