Ancestral Flow Hoodie - Black
Within us is the calling, love and support of the family before us. Not knowing the challenges we face in this new world but guiding us through the the hardships and victories. Listen and look for the signs.
Moon Collective & Saturday’s collaboration is a celebration of AAPI heritage month. Thematically, it is inspired by Moon Studio’s journey for self discovery and exploration.
The concept for this year’s collaboration is focused around our Asian American heritage representing us in all aspects of our existence. We are here as a part of our beloved community, enriching the cities and small towns we have immigrated to. We are the shopkeeper at your corner store, your professor, aspiring artist, friend and ally.
• Relaxed fit
• Mid weight, 9.4oz
• 80% cotton 20% recycled polyester anti-pill fleece
• Pullover hood, drop shoulder, kangaroo pocket, lined hood, no drawcord, sleeve cuff ribbing.
• S: Length: 27.5 in / Width: 19 in
• M: Length: 28.5 in / Width: 21 in
• L: Length: 29.5 in / Width: 23 in
• XL: Length: 30.5 in / Width: 25 in
Printing & Care
• Screen printed
• Wash inside out in cold
• Hang dry and throw in dryer for 5 mins
• Please allow 7 business days for delivery
• Email Studio@Moon-Collective.com for exchanges or returns
Receive 15% off and a first look at new releases