Earth Star - Patchouli
Moon Collective and Saturdays NYC Collaboration. Under the Moon we found peace on Crosby Street. Earth star, shine so bright.
Moon Collective & Saturday’s collaboration is a celebration of AAPI heritage month. Thematically, it is inspired by Moon Studio’s journey for self discovery and exploration.
The concept for this year’s collaboration is focused around our Asian American heritage representing us in all aspects of our existence. We are here as a part of our beloved community, enriching the cities and small towns we have immigrated to. We are the shop keeper at your corner store, your professor, aspiring artist, friend and ally.
Premium Shirt Body
• 100% Fine Jersey cotton construction
• Durable rib neckband
• Premium thick weight shirt
• Fits oversized
• Ex: Small fits like a small-medium
• S: Length: 27.5 in / Width: 19 in
• M: Length: 28.5 in / Width: 21 in
• L: Length: 29.5 in / Width: 23 in
• XL: Length: 30.5 in / Width: 25 in
Printing & Care
• Screen printed
• Wash inside out in cold
• Hang dry and throw in dryer for 5 mins
• Please allow 7 business days for delivery
• Email Studio@Moon-Collective.com for exchanges or returns