Maui On My Mind - Sold Out
In just a few hours, the Maui fires left a trail of tragedy and devastation, displacing thousands and taking the lives of far too many. As the fire retreated, the first responders emerged: the local community.
In that same spirit of community, we’ve come together in an effort to launch ‘Maui on my Mind,’ a fundraiser t-shirt initiative to provide immediate financial relief for the evolving needs on the ground.
100% of the profits will be donated to the Kākoʻo Maui Fund by the Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement.
With love, Adish, Barragan, Brain Dead, Cactus Plant Flea Market, Combo, Hawthorne, Jacquemus, Kaiao Space, Luar, Mauna Loa, Moon Collective, No.808, passionfruit, Salvage Public, Sig Zane and Waialae Sportswear.
Much mahalos to Moon Collective & Saddle Point for hosting the sale through their platform & fulfillment center, and to Mauna Loa for generously covering part of the production costs and to Kapono Chung of Combo who designed the t-shirt.
This is a pre-order and delivery will be made in 4-5 weeks, Oct. 2
Premium Shirt Body
• 100% Cotton (ECOCYCLE 50% Recycled, 50% Sustainable cotton yarns)
• Durable rib neckband
• Premium thick weight shirt
• Fits true to size
• S: Length: 27 in / Width: 20.75 in
• M: Length: 27.75 in / Width: 21.75 in
• L: Length: 28.5 in / Width: 22.75 in
• XL: Length: 29.25 in / Width: 23.75 in
• XXL: Length: 30 in / Width: 24.75 in
Printing & Care
• Screen printed
• Wash inside out in cold
• Hang dry and throw in dryer for 5 mins
Shipping & Returns
• This is a pre-order.
• Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery, Oct 2
• This tee is final sale. It cannot be returned or exchanged
Receive 15% off and a first look at new releases